If you’ve gotten a foreclosure notice of default and want to know what the heck is going on, keep reading. Basically, a foreclosure notice of default is a document that has to be filed by a lender to start the process of foreclosure. The foreclosure notice of default must be sent to anyone who has […]
Archive | avoiding-foreclosure RSS feed for this section
With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in Long Island anyway? Many homeowners across America and Long Island are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending […]
While the housing market is rebounding, many people in Long Island] are still struggling to make their mortgage payments. If you’re underwater on your home, or having trouble keeping up with your monthly mortgage payments, you could be fearful that your mortgage provider is going to foreclose. Thankfully, there are a number of things that you can […]
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- Make Sure You Cover These Items In Your Long Island Rental’s Lease Agreement
- How To Handle Tenant Complaints in Long Island
- Tips For Managing Several Properties In The Long Island Area
- How To Know When To Hire A Property Manager In Long Island
- How to Use Your IRA to Buy Real Estate in Long Island – Part 2