We wrote a recent article about putting local Long Island investment property into your self directed IRA… if you haven’t checked that one out… head over here. In this article we’ll walk through some more things to look out for and how to use your IRA to buy real estate in Long Island NY. So […]
Archive | ira-real-estate-investing RSS feed for this section
We get asked questions all of the time from savvy investors who we work with here at Long Island Real Estate Enterprises, LLC. Most of the questions surround buying investment properties in Long Island NY… which we of course know a lot about. But one part of buying an investment property / rental property is […]
While most people understand that real estate is an investment, many people are taking advantage of the qualified retirement accounts to purchase real estate as an appreciating or revenue-generating instrument like IRAs. It’s really important to understand the tax implications, legal ramifications, and various other intricacies of purchasing Long Island real estate within your IRA. So, lets dive […]
Connect With Us!
Learn more about us and find other resources on buying investment properties with us. Like us, follow us, connect!
- 4 Things You Can Do To Sell Your Mobile Home Fast In Long Island
- What Long Island Investors Can Do To Flip Their Unwanted Property Fast
- 5 Things You Can Do To Sell Your Attached House In Long Island
- Make Sure You Cover These Items In Your Long Island Rental’s Lease Agreement
- How To Handle Tenant Complaints in Long Island